Sermon Discussion Questions: February 26, 2017
Sermon Text: 1 Corinthians 7:1-16
Loving God’s Glory
- How might Christians unwittingly diminish the glory of God by viewing singleness as a spiritual deficiency?
- What is one example in Christ's life of his self-giving love and single-minded obedience to the Father? How does this serve as more than merely and example?
Loving God’s People
- How can the church help Christians live for God's glory in marriage, singleness, and mixed-faith marriages?
- How can the church make sure it ministers to, and does not neglect, its single members?
Loving God’s World
- Paul teaches that Christians have a sanctifying effect on their unbelieving spouses and children. Do you think it's possible that this principle is at work in other relationships as well?
- Are there unique ways in which Christians who are married, single, or in mixed-faith marriages can give witness to Christ?
Comments for this post have been disabled