Sermon Discussion Questions: April 24, 2016
Sermon Text: Genesis 28:1-22
Loving God's Glory
- In his book, The Holiness of God, RC Sproul talks about the "otherness" of God. What might you think he is referring to?
- In light of of God's "otherness," why is this revelation to Jacob so surprising?
Loving God's People
- How does God use others in the church as an expression of his presence with us?
- How might this care for one another become more meaningful?
Loving God's World
- How does God's abiding presence help us in proclaiming the gospel?
- How might God's gracious presence to us move us to be a gracious presence to others in the world?
Comments for this post have been disabled