Sermon Discussion Questions: April 17, 2016
Sermon Text: Genesis 27:1-46
Loving God's Glory
- How is God's glory seen in using the mistakes and even sins of his people to fulfill his plan?
- How might some use this to impune the character of God?
Loving God's People
- What relational lessons can we learn from this story?
- How can we end up using one another in the church as tools to obtain our own goals rather than people to be loved?
Loving God's World
- What does this story teach us as a church about using godly means to reach godly ends?
- What encouragement is there for evangelism that God uses our mistakes and even sins for his glory?
Comments for this post have been disabled