Sermon Discussion Questions: August 2, 2015
Sermon Text: Genesis 22:1-24
Loving God's Glory
- How is God's glory seen in Abraham's willingness to give up his most treasured possession?
- What parallels do you see between this story and the story of the gospel? How is God's glory put on display in the gospel?
Loving God's People
- Why does God test his people? What's the difference between testing and tempting?
- How can those in the church help one another in times of testing?
Loving God's World
- Some unbelievers say Christ's death on the cross is the equivalent of "divine child abuse." How should we counter that argument?
- How could we use the story of Abraham and Isaac to share the gospel?
Comments for this post have been disabled