Sermon Discussion Questions: June 14, 2015
Sermon Text: Genesis 16:1-16
Loving God's Glory:
- How is God's wisdom put on display in fulfilling his promises in his ways and in his timing?
- How is the gospel portrayed in this passage (take note of Galatians 4)?
Loving God's People:
- How might substituting our own plans for God's ruin our relationships?
- How does trusting God's timing and means help us to serve rather than to use one another?
Loving God's World:
- How can patiently waiting for God's promises serve as a witness to unbelievers?
- What does God's concern for Hagar teach us about his concern for all kinds of people? How does this inform our own interactions with unbelievers?
Comments for this post have been disabled