Sermon Discussion Questions: June 28, 2015
Sermon Text: Genesis 18:1-15
Loving God's Glory:
- What does it say about God's character that he came in person to meet Abraham? How does Christ embody this truth about God desiring to meet with his people?
- Nothing is too difficult for the Lord. Why must this truth always be joined to God's word?
Loving God's People:
- What can you do practically to model hospitality to other church members? Specifically over the next couple of weeks?
- How can we encourage a brother or sister who is in the midst of seemingly impossible circumstances?
Loving God's World:
- How can hospitality serve as a bridge toward getting to know and loving our unbelieving neighbors?
- How might hospitality lead to evangelistic opportunities?
Comments for this post have been disabled