Sermon Discussion Questions: May 17, 2015
Sermon Text: Genesis 1-12
Loving God's Glory
- In what ways do you delight yourself in the goodness of God and his creation?
- How is God's patience shown in Genesis 1-12 and in the whole Bible? In your own life?
Loving God's People:
- Sin is a present reality, even in the church. What will this mean for our lives together?
- How can we apply the gospel to relationships in the church?
Loving God's World:
- Sin is a present reality in the world. What will this mean for how we relate to unbelievers?
- In light of Genesis 1-12, how can we winsomely answer the question unbelievers may ask, "If God exists, why is there so much suffering and evil in the world?"
Comments for this post have been disabled