Sermon Discussion Questions: May 24, 2015
Sermon Text: Genesis 13:1-18
Loving God's Glory:
- What do God's dealings with Abram in Genesis 13 reveal to us about the character of God, especially in light of chapter 12?
- How do Abram and Lot point to Christ and his work for us on the cross?
Loving God's People:
- What implications does Abram's behavior towards Lot have for our church?
- What are some practical ways we can help one another see beyond the visible/temporal things of this world to the invisible/eternal things of God?
Loving God's World:
- How can laying down our own rights for the sake of others be an aspect of evangelism?
- How can we help those who aren't Christians understand the danger of living by sight rather than by faith in God?
Comments for this post have been disabled