Sermon Discussion Questions: May 31, 2015
Sermon Text: Genesis 14:1-24
Loving God's Glory:
- How is God a different kind of king than the rulers of this world?
- How do Abram and Melchizedek point to the person and work of Christ?
Loving God's People:
- What, practically, might it look like for us to show the kind of loyalty and care for one another that Abram did for Lot?
- What does it mean that we are a local expression of God's kingdom here on earth?
Loving God's World:
- How can us living together as citizens under God's kingship serve as a witness to those outside his kingdom?
- Who could you attempt to share with this week regarding two ways of living, one under God's kingship and the other under one's own kingship?
Comments for this post have been disabled