Sermon Discussion Questions: October 11, 2015
Sermon Text: James 1:16-18
Loving God's Glory:
- In what ways is God good to everyone generally? How is his glory seen in this?
- How is God's glory seen in his initiative in giving the new birth?
Loving God's People:
- "Goodness" is a fruit of the Spirit. What, practically, would it look like for us to exhibit this goodness to one another?
- Describe a time when you really sensed the goodness of God.
Loving God's World:
- God gives the new birth according to his own will. How then should we pray for unbelievers?
- God gives the new birth through the word of truth. How then should this inform our relationships with others?
Comments for this post have been disabled