Sermon Discussion Questions: October 4, 2015
Sermon Text: James 1:13-15
Loving God's Glory:
- What is it about God nature that makes him unable to be tempted by evil or tempt others with evil?
- How is the glory of God seen in the temptations that Jesus faced?
Loving God's People:
- How do you think God intends for his people to help one another overcome temptation?
- Describe a time when another believer helped you to overcome temptation.
Loving God's World:
- How could we use our own struggles with sin as an avenue to evangelism?
- How could we use James' description of the origin and process of temptation to point someone to Christ?
Comments for this post have been disabled